Friday, September 16, 2011

Fresh Idea Friday: Reuse Those Shopping Bags!

My sister Rebekah (who should be writing up an article about Initial Outfitters) sent over a great idea! Check out how someone repurposed shopping bags into decor - this is definitely on my to do list! I absolutely love it for my future walk in closet and makeup center (are you paying attention, J???).

Seems pretty easy to do. The directions can be found at La Dolce Vita. This blogger just got some white Ikea frames and put it all together, but you could use any frames that go along with your present decor. I love it! I feel totally justified for always saving my bags, now :) However, I wonder what the large bags would look like in a frame. Might be a bit overwhelming, but there is definitely charm in excess!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!