Friday, September 9, 2011

Fresh Idea Friday: DIY Magnetic Makeup Portrait

My friend Ashley always sends great links my way. She knows my makeup collection in all it's massive jumbled glory, so she suggested a few ways to organize. I thought this DIY magnetic makeup display was super cute!


It is definitely great for those items you use every day. However, I doubt I could find a frame large enough to contain all my purple eyeshadows (I own about every shade of purple Urban Decay has to offer). I'm thinking a smaller frame for my more popular eyeshadows and a couple cute cups for my tinted moisturizer, eyeliners and mascara placed in front would be a great addition to my future bathroom.


Check out the instructions at Laura Thoughts blog and get crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!